Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BEYONCE Is Back!!


Yesterday Beyonce hit 106 and park with the videos for her two new singles, If I Were A Boy and Single Ladies. Both videos were great to say the least. Not just because I'm a huge fan either. Single Ladies is a non-stop dance video, while If I were a boy is a mini movie. Beyonce flips the relationship roles in this one. She plays the busy boyfriend who seems to do everything wrong, and the guy plays the faithful girlfriend who does everything right, but still gets the short end of the stick!. I can't wait for the album, but these two will do for now. They are sure to reach the top of the charts!

2 comments:

SaM-1 said...

"If I Were A Boy" seems to be a remake of Ciara's "Act Like A Boy". I'm not particularly a fan of Beyonce but every now and then she comes out with a song I can definitely jam to.

SaM-1 said...

So, I listened to both songs and watched both videos....
Disliked them both.
I guess I'm not really a Beyonce fan at all.